A Rough Day

I spent the day doing pretty much, ummm, yeah, nothing. I decided I would spend the day reading a book on my Kindle. I succeeded in reaching my goal. While it felt great to just relax and read all day, I realized that came with some consequences. Lying in bed all day actually hurt my back. By the end of the day, my back felt worse than it did yesterday. By the time I realized this, it was too late to hit the gym and get some exercise in on the arc trainer. And to top it off, the boys were home from camping so I wasn't going to get any quiet time to do a little yoga. I won't make this same mistake again.

While I ate healthy today, I came to the realization that weekends are not good for me when it comes to drinking water. I definitely feel the effects of that as well! Drinking more water is definitely going to be a key to reaching the goal of sanity.

I have felt more out of sorts today between the lack of exercise and water today. Add on top of that a nice heaping of no money in the account to go to the store just about sent me a few steps backwards on this road I'm on. But, I decided to look at the lack of money in a different light. It's not like we have no food in the freezer. On the contrary, we have plenty of food. But, our youngest is not able to buy his food at school and will have to make it at home instead. Is this a bad thing? I think this is putting us on the right road! AND add in the fact that I could use this as an excuse as to not to go to the store to buy my son's friend and himself soda for the night was an added bonus. :)  I am slowly weaning him off that horrible stuff.

So, for all of you out there that find yourself in the same predicament I'm in, with the lack of funds that is, take heart! While it all seems like a bad dream, look for the positive side and all the blessings that you have. I am blessed to have a family, home, job, and wonderful friends that are supportive of me on this journey. Thank you, Lord, for that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Rough Day

A Good Day For All

Sleepless Nights and NSVs