Back with a Vengeance

I'm back, and back with a vengeance. I ran into health issues with my migraines and heart, but we think we have it all figured out. The doctor prescribed a new medicine for my migraines, and it is working! The cardiologist thinks he has figured out the heart pain, and it isn't as scary as I thought it was. Life is good. 😎

This week starts a #newyearnewme mindset. I will walk every day, and in some cases twice a day! The days I don't walk twice I will add yoga into my after school routine. I completed 18 minutes of walking on a small incline this morning (it would have been longer had I not hit snooze twice!). I'm excited to start the extra exercises in the afternoon. And with the go-ahead from my doctor, I feel confident that I am not hurting myself more than helping. 🙌

I'm becoming more adventurous with food. I received a Mealthy Pot (just like an Instant Pot, just a different brand) and use it all the time! I recently had lemon-garlic chicken that was awesome! You can find the recipe here. You can find many great recipes on Mealthy website. They also have an app, for those who use phones. 😉

I'll leave you with a thought about yoga. If you haven't tried it, just go for it! There are many good reasons why to do yoga!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Rough Day

A Good Day For All

Sleepless Nights and NSVs